🚨 FREE Passive Income PDF & Newsletter 🚨 Download it here:
✅ Check out my products:
1. Market Briefs – Get my free financial newsletter: https://marketbriefs.com/join/jaspreetyt
2. Market Insiders – Get a free 10-day trial to my investing education app: https://www.theminoritymindset.com/Market-Insiders
3. Guac Talk – Join my free discord: https://www.theminoritymindset.com/yt/guac-talk
The 9 MONEY HABITS That Will Keep You POOR! (Stop Doing This!): https://youtu.be/-FaNMrmSGLY
What Is The Minority Mindset?
“The Minority Mindset has nothing to do with the way you look. It’s the mindset of thinking differently than the majority of people” -Jaspreet Singh AKA The Minority Mindset
My recommended tools! Please note: Although these are our sponsors & advertisers, these are companies that I trust and use (or have used). The compensation doesn’t affect my recommendations or advice.
➤ Real Estate Investing Online
1) 🏠 Fundrise – Invest in real estate with as little as $10!
➤ Passive Stock Market Investing
2) 💰 M1 Finance – Pick a few ETFs and stocks, then let M1 Finance invest your money automatically:
➤ Life Insurance
3) 🛡 Policygenius – Get a free life insurance quote:
➤ Buy Gold Passively
4) 👑 Vaulted – Buy physical gold on autopilot:
Want More? 🥑🥑 Check out these channels!
Minority Mindset Clips: https://www.youtube.com/minoritymindsetclips
Minority Mindset En Español: https://www.youtube.com/minoritymindsetenespanol
Nate Gregory: https://www.youtube.com/NateGregoryYT
Video host: Jaspreet Singh
DISCLAIMER: This description may contain links from our affiliates, sponsors, and partners. If you use these products, we will get compensated – but there’s no additional cost to you.
DISCLAIMER CONT’D: I’m just a random guy on YouTube so do your own research! Jaspreet Singh is not a licensed financial advisor. He is a licensed attorney, but is he is not providing you with legal advice in these videos. This video, the topics discussed, and ideas presented are Jaspreet’s opinions and presented for entertainment purposes only. The information presented should not be construed as financial or legal advice. Always do your own due diligence.