October 15th 2019 | Dublin
Bringing together the best of Irish online retail for a half day event of learning, sharing and networking with fellow retailers and ecommerce practitioners.
Learn from some of Ireland’s Top Ecommerce Experts
• Seminars from Wolfgang Digital, Google and Studio 49
• Martin McElhinney – McElhinneys of Ballybofey – an Amazing Online Journey
• Rachel Hunniford Online Acquisition Manager Brown Thomas & Arnotts – Online to Offline Tracking & Measurement
• David Field – Consultant and Ex Commercial Director Eason – Migration from Bricks & Mortar to an Online World – Key Tips for Your Journey
• Robert Jordan – Glanbia Avonmore – Mymilkman.ie – The evolution of the milkman, where tradition meets technology.
• The Enterprise Ireland Retail Grant – Hear from successful applicants from round two and learn how to write a winning application for round three.
• Creating creative content on a budget. A practical session on creating great videos and graphics on your smartphone. With Social Media Elite and Viral Media.
Live Retailer Panel Discussions
• Are you ready for Black Friday and Peak Season? Kerrigans Craft Butchers, Hello Clothing & IConcept Fitwear share their plans and preparations.
• Investigating Online Excellence with this year’s Online Retailer of the Year Finalists – Michael Murphy Home, CountryLife Garden Centres and Vaughan’s Shoes.
Book no at www.retailexcellence.ie