Top 3 Government Schemes To Provide Financial Assistance in Banking & Insurance
Check out Top Government Schemes that will be really beneficial for you: 1) PMSBY or Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a government backed scheme. It is an Accident Insurance Scheme that offers accidental death and disability cover in case…
Check out Top Government Schemes that will be really beneficial for you:
1) PMSBY or Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana is a government backed scheme. It is an Accident Insurance Scheme that offers accidental death and disability cover in case of death or disability due to an accident. The scheme is available for individuals between the age of 18 and 70 years with bank accounts and the premium of Rs. 20/- for 2 Lacs Sum Insured for the scheme will be deducted from the savings account of the insured.
2) PMJJBY or Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a government backed insurance scheme that offers life cover for death of the insured. The premium is ₹436/- for 2 Lacs Sum Insured.
The Insurance period for both PMJJBY and PMSBY is June 1st to May 31st.
3) The Ayushman Bharat Yojana is also popular as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). It provides 5 Lacs Health Insurance coverage for 10 crore families and total 50 crore people. Log in to the https://www.pmjay.gov.in/ and click on ‘Am I Eligible’ to see your eligibility.
4) Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) isa scheme launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister on April 8, 2015 for providing collateral free loans up to 10 lakh to the non-corporate, non-farm small/micro enterprises. These loans are classified as MUDRA loans under PMMY. These loans are given by Commercial Banks, RRBS, Small Finance Banks, and NBFCS. The borrower can approach any of the lending institutions mentioned above or can apply online through this portal www(dot)udyamimitra(dot)in. There are three types of mudra loan schemes, namely Tarun, Kishor, and Shishu. Shishu Up to Rs.50,000, Kishor Rs.50,000 to Rs.5 lakh and Tarun – Rs.5 lakh to Rs.10 lakh.
5) Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana provides benefits and financial assistance benefits to pregnant and lactating mothers above the age of 19 years.
6) Ladli Laxmi Yojana provides financial assistance to females of upto 1-2 lakhs in many states.
More Schemes will be explained in Part 2.