Why Students Need Medical Insurance while Traveling Abroad for Studies
Features of a Student Medical Travel Insurance
– Comes with distinctive attributes like auto-renewal facilities, policy extension, etc.
– Helps to cover expenses like accidents, hospitalization, medical emergencies, etc.
Reason for Getting a Student Medical Travel Insurance
– Hospitalization can be too expensive in foreign countries.
– A Student’s Medical Travel Insurance covers unexpected medical expenses and reduces the burden on students.
Countries that Declare it Mandatory
– Most countries need students to have a Student Medical Insurance Policy.
– Countries, where Student Insurance is obligatory for different universities, are Canada, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong, USA, South Korea, etc.
Criteria for Choosing a Plan
– Pliability and size of the sum insured
– Claim settlement procedure and track data/log
– Link-up with hospitals nearby to the campus
– Other medical benefits
Choose between two types of Plans
– Type 1 – International Student Medical Insurance policy: Invest before moving out of India.
– Type 2 – Student Medical Insurance: Provided by the respective universities abroad.
Visit us at www.hdfcsales.com.
If you have any questions regarding our services or the contents of this video, feel free to leave a comment below or reach out to us through the contact form on the following page:
Medical Insurance for Studying Abroad
HDFC Medical Insurance
Medical Insurance for Abroad Studies
Medical Insurance for Overseas Studies
Medical Insurance for Overseas Education
Health Insurance for Study Abroad
Study Abroad Medical Insurance
Study Abroad Health Insurance
#hdfcsales #medicalinsurance #education